- Open Records Request
For more information about the Kansas Open Records Act (KORA) go to Kansas Attorney General.
- Requests for open records should be made in writing to assure understanding of what is being requested. Though a form is not required, one is available for your use. Please fill it out and present it to the County Clerk so that it may be reviewed and/or fulfilled. Bourbon County Open Records Request Form.
- Below is the most recent fee schedule for Bourbon County.
- Resolution 10-06
- Bourbon County, Kansas
- Schedule of Copy and Fax fees for Bourbon County
- WHEREAS, Bourbon County adopted resolution 99-19 on May 28, 1999, in accordance with the Kansas Open Records Act (KORA), K.S.A. 45-215 through 45-223; and
- WHEREAS, the County Clerk, as the official Custodian of Public Records for Bourbon County, sets the fees for complying with requests for copies and/or access to public records ; and
- WHEREAS, a fee schedule for copies and faxes in accordance with KORA is needed for recuperation of costs associated with recovering and compiling records to be copied and/or faxed; and
- WHEREAS, a uniform schedule of fees throughout the courthouse is essential for the public as well as the County.
- THEREFORE, the following schedule of fees is established, effective immediately:
- Click Here for Fee's